Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank you

I want to thank each and everyone one of you for making Nanochemistry so popular. We are experiencing exponential growth; at the time of this posting we are passing 40000+ page views. Recently I added a donations page to the blog. This was a decision made to ensure that we can maintain our readers with the most up to date advances in literature. If you feel so inclined please feel free to contribute as little as you want. Your donations will be used to make advancements to the blog as it continues to grow.

I was also contemplating on how to make the site more community based. Your comments are important and I feel as if they sometimes get lost when new posts are continuously added. If you have any suggestions please post them here https://sites.google.com/site/gglaspell/home/contact-form

Again thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

-gg

No comments:

Post a Comment